- “Our Pitties” Dogs and T-shirt
- Facebook Links
- Foster Homes Needed
- Foster Homes Needed!
- Shop at the PAC Store
- Special Events
- Special Supporters
- Volunteering & More…
- About Pup & Cat Co.
- Available Cats
- Available Dogs
- Adoption Procedure & Application
- Our Events
- Contact Us
- Happy Tails Photos & Testimonials
- In Memory
- Our Business Supporters
- 01/24/2015: What a difference a makeover makes January 24, 2015
- 01/21/2015: Our very own adoptable dog Treasure has an announcement! January 24, 2015
- 01/20/2015: Hard work pays off! January 24, 2015
- 01/17/2015 January 24, 2015
- 1526 January 3, 2015
- 01/01/2015 Happy New Year from Pup & Cat Co. January 1, 2015
- 12/30/14 Urgent: Sweet Baker needs a new foster home December 30, 2014
- 12/29/14 Nutmeg: Rescued, Declawed Cat, Ready for Adoption December 30, 2014
- 12/27/14 December 27, 2014
Newly rescued and up for adoption soon. As you can see from the top photos, a good bath and grooming appointment have revealed their sweet faces. Donations greatly appreciated to help with their care.
This is a last ditch effort to help Baker, this beautiful sweet girl who gets along with other dogs, cats and kids. A good Samaritan took her in after Baker was dumped on a rural road and starving to death. Look how beautiful she is now. She is now current on shots and spayed. The Samaritan is unable to keep her because the neighbors are upset because a Pit Bull type dog is in the neighborhood. Unfortunately, she is being discriminated against due to her appearance and not based on anything she has done or bad behavior. We are reaching out to help find Baker another foster home as we at Pup & Cat are slammed and have no where for her to go. Ideally we would love to find a forever home but finding a foster home is the most urgent need today.
Just to keep things rolling along before New Year, look what showed up at Pup & Cat and what a beauty she is. Nutmeg is approximately 2-3 years old, sweet as can be, and is Declawed. Someone moved and left her behind, outdoors, clawless and clueless , to try to fend for herself. Does anyone see something wrong with this picture? A neighbor took her in and now she is safe. We are presenting Nutmeg up for adoption!